What software do you use to keep your recipes?

I have a billion (or so at seems) of recipes that I am really tired of looking at. I would love to get them digital but I don't know what is the best program to use. I was hoping someone has one that they really love and would recommend.

onlymyboys

Asked by onlymyboys at 2:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I keep them all in a binder. When I get a new cookbook I'll try the stuff I want to, if we like it I copy the recipe and put it in the binder then I ditch the book... I don't have them digital.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I'm no help. I also use a 3 ring binder at home. I don't like cookbooks, I'd rather print only ones I like from the internet.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I have a binder too! I have the plastic sheets as inserts so I can use them while cooking and not have to worry about it getting ruined. I dont trust anything digital for my precious recipes! LOL
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I use Mastercook. I love it. I can add a photo, it gives me nutrition analysis. It's great. I do keep a binder, I print up the recipes, but it makes it so nice for making copies for friends and getting the nutrition facts.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• index cards and a recipe box are all I use. I have saved recipes at epicurious.com and foodnetwork.com.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I just keep the old recipe box and when I need I new recipe I search the net.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2011