ASAP is their a way to get pregnant like this...?

ok first of all thanks to the ones that take their time to help me. this was my first sex experience..OK well I'm extremely worried last night I gave my boyfriend oral sex, he had came in my mouth so I grabbed some toilet paper and spitted everything in there and it was a lot of sperm no enough for the paper to handle ,, so some of it went in my hands. like 3 min after I felt I was getting wet so I touched my self for like two minute! then I went to the bathroom to clean my self and still without washing my hands I'm worried.. I don't know if there's a chance I might end up getting pregnant! I have in my mind to buy plan b! IM EXTREMELY WORRIED

flaka91

Asked by flaka91 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i really dont think you can get pregnant from that. once it hits the air, the sperm are dead from what i've heard.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I doubt it, but anything is possible. Don't stress
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 2:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• anything is possible! sperm can stay alive for up to 7 days. It's a myth that they die when air hits them.. I wouldn't be to worried about it though.
    april_2011

Answer by april_2011 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• This is Cafe MOM- you are supposed to be a MOTHER to be on these forums. There's no possible way this was your first sexual experience, OR you're not a parent and you don't belong here!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• HOLY GOD YOU ARE FOR SERIOUSLY PREGNANT!!!!!! whatever.
    TaylorBaby

Answer by TaylorBaby at 2:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I smell a troll.
    Anonymous

• Your not pregnant dont worry most of the time a person has to have intercourse.
    MizzMejia

Answer by MizzMejia at 3:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Sperm dies the second it touches the air so I highly doubt you are pregnant.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 5:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Impossible your boyfriend has to ejaculate inside of you dear
    Love138

Answer by Love138 at 9:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2011