Just wanting to hear some funny quotes

Ok, my friend & I was talking the other day about things our kids say or things we've had to say to our children that are just so outrageously funny.
E.g. Our daughter, "What's Papa doing?"
My husband, "Papa's wallpapering the outhouse with carpet."

Was just wanting to hear some of your funny quotes by you, your kids or by family to your kids - have fun:)

Ellie15

Asked by Ellie15 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well i have one...My son enjoys looking at my cookbooks once in a while. Well one day he finds a reccipe with a picture of a whole fish...he comes running in to tell me :"Momma?" I reply :"Yes, son?" Him: (pointing to the picture) "Is this fish-chicken?" me: (a little puzzled) "Uhh no thats just fish." Him: "NO ITS FISH-CHICKEN...what I said was right MOM!" LOL needless to say i about died laughing!
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• We were at a lacrosse game and my 5 yr old son heard the guy blow the whistle and say "subs". My son says "must be their lunch time." I just about died laughing while I was try to explain to him what the guy meant. (it was about 7:30pm)
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 2:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• The other morning my husband had gas pretty bad. He looked at me and said "It would be cool if I would fart, then you would fart. We'd be Egyptian." I asked him "Why Egyptian?" He said "Because we'd have a Toot-In-Common! Get it?!"

He must have way too much time on his hands...
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• While at the kids doctor appointment the other day. I heard a little girl about 4 years old tell her mom, she rather pray than text. Her mother asked her why that was and the little girl replies, "Because One: Heavan doesn't have a phone duh!! and Two: there are not enough charactors for my conversations with Jesus." She was clear as day when she said this. The whole doctors office started cracking up.
    ChacesMom

Answer by ChacesMom at 2:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2011