Does anyone think it's odd for a guy to bathe all the time not shower

I know it sounds weird but I know a guy who takes baths all the time, I mean he soaks in them for an hour at a time on a daily basis, he doesn't shower. I think this seems odd to me because I grew up in a house hold with very "manly men" who would only shower.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• NO it's not odd... Men need to find ways to relex and destress just as much as women do.... For some that's taking a bath.... then again growing up we didn't have a shower so we had no choice but take a bath.... :)
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 9:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• My SO bathes about 4 times a day. We have been together for almost five years and he has showered maybe a hand full of time. He thinks taking a bath is cleaner the showering. which I think he is wrong but long as he uses soap I really dont care. It is odd but what is weirder is that my man is 6'0 tall and barely fits in the tub! LOL
    mommy-in-pink

Answer by mommy-in-pink at 9:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Yeah, I think it's odd. But I would think it odd for a woman to take a bath every day too. Who has time for that? Lucky him!
    MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• No...i dont think so...maybe if they do it alot
    Tammyra

Answer by Tammyra at 10:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• i think i would just be happy that he stays clean.
    Anonymous

• LOL I thought I was the only person who new someone like that. The guy I know was raised that way. His mother always spoiled him by giving him bubble baths so he still does that today, except with out the bubbles.
    bellalatina81

Answer by bellalatina81 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Not at all my husband likes taking baths just as much as showers it relaxes him like it does with me. I say be happy that he either showers or bathes instead of not doing anything at all
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 11:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• aaahhhhhhhh yes very weird. I bet he doesn't have any kids!
    golddiggin247

Answer by golddiggin247 at 12:12 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I DONT THINK ITS ODD AS LONG AS HES CLEAN I SAY WHAT THE HELL AND THATS BETTER THEN WHAT MY BD DID HE WENT DAYS WITH OUT SHOWERING OR TAKING A BATH
    SARAH20

Answer by SARAH20 at 12:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• My SO is British and he that is what he grew up with and he actually prefers to bathe in a tub, and read.
    s.c.a.r.l.e.t.

Answer by s.c.a.r.l.e.t. at 12:21 AM on Jul. 13, 2008