What's the most off the wall meal you've ever cooked??

Something weird that turned out really good??

mrsbrittbishop

Asked by mrsbrittbishop at 2:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Food & Drink

• not sure its a meal, but i was craving eggs and pickles, so i put them together and made an egg salad/pickle sandwich..... not the brightest idea i have ever had, it was so good to eat, not so good coming back up.... ugh.... wont make that mistake again, lol
    barrelracer1977

Answer by barrelracer1977 at 6:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Roast goose. I was told to cook it up on a broiler pan because geese are really greasy, BUT it was delicious ! Ummm... With home-made apple sauce !
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 4:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I made Hawaiian pizza with fresh pineapple and ham chunks ---that was GREAT TOO !!!
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 4:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I had a leftover pasta salad (a vinaigrette one) and some roasted chicken breast. I cut the chicken into chunks, added a little Ranch dresssing to make it a little creamy, spread it into a greased baking dish and topped it with Parmesan cheese. Baked it in the oven until heated through. It was really good!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 5:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Spinach lasagna ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2011