pregnant or just the implanon?

well im 5weeks and 6days late for my period im never this late.im getting heart burn like i did when i was pregnant with my son there are some days i feel really sick and cant eat then like a few hrs later i can eat,im sorta tired all the time(i thinks its coz my son is teething and hes not sleeping much) there are some days my boobs are sore.. i took a hpt a few weeks ago but it said i wsnt pregnant.just wondering do u think im pregnant or do u think its the implanon giving me the signs of beeing pregnant..plus iv had the implanon since april this yr

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Health

• Probably your implanon. GO TO THE DOC or check your insert or pamphlet for side effects. Research on the internet side effects of your implanon. We do not know if you are pregnant. If you are on BC and have a - test, chances are you arent
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• It's the implanon...It happens with a lot of people who get it..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• ok thnx its coz iv had my period twice since having it put in and now in got nothing so far
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I have not had a period since I got the implanon and that was 7 months ago
    roseym

Answer by roseym at 2:33 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I've had Implanon for a little over a year,had problem with irregular bleeding.Sometimes my period last very long,or I dont get it at all.I'm having all the pregnancy symptoms now,hpt turns - or invalid. But then again I didn't get a + result until 2 months of pregnancy with my first one.I called the implanon line to ask abt it.They said it's possible to be pregnant while you are on implanon,and there is "slightly" higher chance that it could be ectopic pregnancy so they suggested me to see my OB/GYN asap.During the implanon research, 6 women reported pregnant during 1, 2, and 3 year of having implanon in.
    Best you can do is get a blood test/ultrasound. I'm going in to get that done in about an hour. Will post again when I get result.
    Another thing, implanon could be less effective for people who are overweight or are taking certain medication.If still confused or have more question, just call the implanon line.
    armanousa

Answer by armanousa at 3:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2008