34 weeks preggo. is this normal

lately iv been feeling like the baby kicks downwards if that makes sense or pushes her head down further its really weird and catches me by surprise. and iv been feeling like if my pee is about to squirt out but nothing i dont know if its my bladder or the baby coming down getting ready for birth? if the the reason is the getting ready for birth does anyone know maby how much longer? my back and legs feel out of place or like i need to crack them and they feel exsausted when i stand or walk a little bit.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Welcome to the last month of pregnancy :) That's about the best way I can answer your question! Good luck to you
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I am not sure. But I am 34 weeks and 1 day and I feel the baby kick down there or push down there I have felt this throughout my pregnancy so far, but it gets worse week by week. I am guessing cause baby is getting bigger. This is my 3rd.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• its probly your baby playing on your bladder!! my boys always did that
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 3:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Is the baby head down?
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 3:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• yep totally normal and peeing on yourself is too, because baby is pushing on the bladder and getting in position, it will get even worse before he/she arrives. :)
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 3:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2011