What was the best date you have ever been on?

Ive been trying to think of mine.. Maybe taking girls on a great date is a lost art but maybe not. So I want to know how you ladies have been wowed in your time! :)

MommaB30

Asked by MommaB30 at 3:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• He came back from Afghanistan for R&R and took me to the Melting Pot for our Anniversary.He bought me flowers that were given to me during one of the courses. It was a very quiet, romantic and a very surprising night. He had little gifts he would give me throughout the meal and dessert. It was great fun.
    SweetPea726

Answer by SweetPea726 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Me and hubby had a night to ourselves so we cuddled on the couch and watched movies!
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 3:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• a sunset river cruise :)
    cmboyd_1999

Answer by cmboyd_1999 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• The best date I ever had was with my husband on our honeymoon. We were in Agra, India.. It was dusk, we were in this great restaurant and the view from our table was of the Taj Mahal at dusk. Simply stunning. Wonderful meal, wonderful atmosphere, wonderful view, AMAZING company.. It was just a night full of memories!!!
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Last year we had a one night romantic getaway at a SUPER nice hotel, it was to reconnect after a deployment and for our anniversary. it was amazing!
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 3:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Those are great dates to me just hanging out.. but my cousin is dating a pilot and he randomly picks her up and flies her to cities in the US for dinner! Sheesh..
    MommaB30

Comment by MommaB30 (original poster) at 3:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• My best date was my first one with my husband, he took he to a great steak house, then after we ate we went and took a walk in the park by a lake
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 3:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• The cruise and walk both sound nice! :)
    MommaB30

Comment by MommaB30 (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• SweetPea that is awesome and took a lot of thought about you on his part.. kudos to him!
    MommaB30

Comment by MommaB30 (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Wow that is awesome.. and what a neat place to go for a honeymoon India, why did you choose there?
    MommaB30

Comment by MommaB30 (original poster) at 3:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2011