What is one of your pet peeves? It can be just something little that irks the heck out of you.

I hate it when you know that someone is quoting someone else but they dont give credit to the true author and want everyone to think they came up with something clever. Now, isnt that just a little petty pet peeve?

maggiebgood

Asked by maggiebgood at 3:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• people who use their turn signal as a finger rest... can I have some warning before you jump over and cut me off?!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 3:37 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• currently? people in your neighborhood who don't do upkeep on their yard...not talking about fancy landscaping and lighting..just a simple mow and pulling some weeds will be fine. the whole street can look great..then your eye falls on that one yard.....
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• when im talking to someone and theyre responding with yes no or nodding heads and them when i ask a question they're like what? (havent heard a thing ive said >:(
    carrientravisj1

Answer by carrientravisj1 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• People who blasts music from their cellphones in public buses and trains. Not everybody wants to listen to the new Lil' Wayne song on their way home from work. Also people talking so loud on their phones and to their friends telling ALL their business.
    TashaStar81

Answer by TashaStar81 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Slow drivers in the passing lane.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 3:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• My main pet peeve is when someone is chewing their gum way to loud. I normally tell them to spit it out.
    Vivian0331

Answer by Vivian0331 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• People who chew with their mouths open.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• when people don't clean up after themselves. i'm not talking getting out a rag and 409'ing anything but like leaving the mayo and dirty knife on the counter, leaving a dirty cup on the end table, not putting the pitcher back in the fridge. IRKS THE HELL OUT OF ME!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Reckless driving with a shopping cart...people who almost push you out of the way with their cart because they just keep pushing! Hey, lady, I haven't even paid for my stuff yet, so get your cart out of my butt! YES, I have had a check out line melt down because of this. LOL.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 3:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• When you can see men's (or women's too I guess) underwear hanging out over the tops of their pants. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BUY A BELT!!!! They call it "underwear" for a reason!!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2011