Online classes and traveling..

has any of you or as we speak taking online college classes while traveling with your husband for his work? my fiance has this job where he has to travel kinda often and i want to get my own degree just incase something happens between us i wont have financial problems later.so im going to start taking online classes and get a degree that way. any advice, opinions on it? hows it going for you? are online classes hard? ill be bored while hes at work so i dont think getting myself to do it everyday would be a problem.

Keriii24

Asked by Keriii24 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Money & Work

• I took online classes and we had to go to Oklahoma which was a huge drive for us. I brought my laptop with me. I have a BS in Criminal Justice and went through the University of Phoenix and don't let people fool you. It is a great school just expensive but they now have other schools out there that are much cheaper
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 5:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2011