Same question as before but additional info. 34 weeks preggo, adult content

I asked earlier if it was normal that i keep feeling like the baby is pushing her head down lower it catches me by surprise i feel like im being kicked in there and also somethimes the feeling of almost peeing but nothing and i do pee alot so that i expect but this that im descriibng is a bit different and also it kind feels like that pressure is in my butt. i havnt felt any period like cramps or anything and if i do they go away quick what i have felt but alos goes away is pain in my legs like with my first child, and my back and hips feel out of place and i feel very tired if i walk or stand. and i have been peeing my panty liner a bit more than usual so much that i need to change it because it is very wet and its very yellow

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• there is a hormone in our body that makes is give way for body stretching moving like widening hips, ect. it truly does make you feel strange and waddly.

also baby may be on a nerve causing it to be agrevated too.

as far as pressure- pressure can push everything you have down below... the lower the head gets and the heavier the baby, the worse.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 3:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I agree...My second child felt like she was beating my cervix with a stick for the last 2 months of my pregnancy. The pressure seems to be pretty normal. I wouldn't stress over it as long as there's no bleeding or cramps...might still be worth mentioning to your OB/GYN, though.
    Mom22Gurls82

Answer by Mom22Gurls82 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Sounds normal and she is probably sitting low.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2011