How bad does it hurt to get a Tatto

I want to go get on in honor of my lil Angel Mikayla but I am scared to death. im afarid of the pain does it hurt as bad as they say it does wheres the least painful place to get it. thanks
April

maemaesmommy07

Asked by maemaesmommy07 at 1:07 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• the worst part is the outline and where you get it done at. I have 3 tats.
    my tounge and nipples periced i wouldnt lie to you.
    like i said the outline is the worst part...the rest made me horny lol*
    all mine are on my back
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:11 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• The least painful place would be the fattiest place on your body. For example, your thigh or your butt. The most painful is any place where the needle might hit bone, like your ankle or spine area. I have three tattoos and yes they are painful, but I didn't think it was too bad. If it was, I would not have gone back for more.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:12 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Yes....and I LOVE IT! I have 4 (one is a memorial of our stillborn daughter. Its her footprint and its so cute)
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:14 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I can't remember where my least painful place was but the most painful was my upper thigh..
    the back of my neck wasn't so bad...Alexis' footprint is on my arm..can't remember how that felt ...or the one onmy ankle.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:16 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• How are all of you gonna look or feel when you are eighty years old with wrinkly tattoo'd skin, and your grandkids, great grandkids helping you go to the bathroom and seeing a wrinkly tramp stamp on your lower back? Just asking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i wouldnt care... i mean its a form of art a part of me. I am getting more too! and more pericings.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:19 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I have two. one on my lower back (wasn't that bad) and one on my neck (that one hurt SOO bad I wanted them to stop) Im just glad it was 4 letters. and didnt take that long.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 1:22 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I could never get piercings on my nipples or tongue, lol I cried as a kid getting my ears pierced, I guess I am traumatized.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:24 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i have a very good pain toloracne i was up walking around when i woke up after my c-sec the next day
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:29 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• to tell you the truth with me it really didn't hurt at all. It kinda felt like someone was drawing on my back with ball point pen with a lot off pressure. There was only one spot that hurt the most and that was on the shoulder blade.
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 2:16 AM on Dec. 15, 2008