Are you satisfied

do you think you are satisfied with your life right now? or not? have you accomplished what you set out to do? are there things you want to do and haven't done?

lucky35

Asked by lucky35 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• I wouldn't say my life is perfect nor do I want it to be, (that would be boring) but I am on the path to where Hubby and I want to be and we are doing very well plus blessed with 5 girls who are pretty good kids, we always have what we need and a lot of what we want. what more could I ask for? I feel blessed.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 4:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I am happy in some aspects and I am working to improve other aspects and there are some aspects that I am still trying to figure out to how best improve upon or make positive changes. But I live with no regrets and think things that are challenging make stronger and teach me about getting more.
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 4:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I am content, and working to improve everyday.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I think my life could always be better, but it is what you make it. I'm content with where my life is, I work full time, go to school and raise my family. They are happy so thats all that matters to me!
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 3:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• i think there's more i could do with my life definitely.. i have a four month old, am a stay at home mom, & go to school online full time. Im working on things to bring my life to where i think it should be..
    carrientravisj1

Answer by carrientravisj1 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I am content but still have a bucket list
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 3:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Me personally.

I am fully ( in every way I can think of at the moment) satisfied, happy, fulfilled and content with my life. Goals I had set for myself during the first half of this lifetime I pretty much accomplished. The goals I have set for the second half of my life are well underway and just waiting for little things (like retirement.. lol) in order for them to reach fruition.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I love my life. I have my first baby girl on the way in a relationship with a great man. Though I'd really love for her to come out soon.. But she's stuck there and I would rather have a late and healthy baby than an early and sick baby after 5 years of TTC
    evaelisabeth

Answer by evaelisabeth at 3:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• congrats evaelisabeth. i am okay, i wish i could go back to school but when you can't get financial aid its hard and i dont' want to get loans. i'm happy my children are happy and healthy i think that's what matters most. i have a job, car and my own home so i think i'm okay.
    lucky35

Comment by lucky35 (original poster) at 3:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I love my life, I am totally satisfied with the way things are. Sure I would love to travel more and maybe have a few things but that will soon come.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 3:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2011