Weight loss supplements

Have any of you Mom's out there tried any weight loss supplements & did they work?
I go to the gym 2-3 times a week, watch what I eat (calorie counting) but still can't seem to get rid of my baby belly.
Any advice (apart from the obvious exercise & healthy eating as I'm already doing that) would be great.
Just wondering if a weight loss supplement would help boost it & was wanting to know which ones really work.
Thanks for the info:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• i know quite a few people that take hydroxycut max and was told they really work.. i wanted to try to them but i was told if u take birth control that it can effect the BC so..
    carrientravisj1

Answer by carrientravisj1 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• My husband has tried probably every diet supplement on the planet (including the above-mentioned Hydroxycut) The only thing that got thinner? His wallet! Any weight lost with supplements returned immediately. With interest!

You don't mention how old baby is... but nine months on, nine months off minimum and often more. Weight Watchers has a great eating plan.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I would avoid thermogenics (zantrax, xenadrine) because it is not something your body can handle for long periods of time and when you get off it the weight comes back plus more.

You want to take L-Carnitine, an amino acid, to help break up the stored fat in your body. The stored fat is then turned into energy and muscle. This needs to be taken with Alpha Lipoic Acid to work properly. To avoid up and down weight and keep it off, you want to take CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) this will help keep your tummy flat because it wont allow any new fat cells to create in your body.

With CLA you need to keep an eye out for side effects, but they aren't common. L-Carnitine is suggested for daily usage along with daily vitamins.
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 4:04 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I hear sum good things abt herbalife:)
    miasmama07

Answer by miasmama07 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I *challenge* you to take a peak at my challenge journal on my page. It's the first/top journal. =)
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2011