Male birth control?

I saw that there are new studies goin on that are tryin to produce male birth control.. (the actual pill) What is ur take on this?

carrientravisj1

Asked by carrientravisj1 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've always used the pill as birth control, and I love it. Aside from having tiny short crampless periods its effective!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I have told my boys ALWAYS wear a condom! even if they made a pill or even if the girl says she is on the pill... it doesn't protect from other stuff ... including Aids and stuff that don't wash off~
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 4:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I think it would be a great, responsible option for men.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Hormones aren't good to be on long term, so I would say it is a great option so women don't have to stay on a hormonal BC for long periods of time.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I tried the pill and it made me ill, can we trust a man to take it? My husband takes pills for his bad back and he forgets sometimes! I'm not sure some men would remember to take it.

LouLou6020

Answer by LouLou6020 at 5:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2011