Have you read the book "The Secret"?

This book and movie is AMAZING! I am currently reading the second book called "The Power". They are written by Rhonda Byrnes. If you haven't yet heard of it or haven't got a chance to get them, PLEASE do. It could help with a lot of the issues.

This is the secret to everything- joy, health, money, relationships, love, happiness...everything you have ever wanted...

hottmomma042607

Asked by hottmomma042607 at 4:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yes I love that book & the movie was great to, hadn't heard of the power soo now you have me wanting to read it also.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 4:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Nope.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Yes, I live my life according to "The Law of Attraction"! I have not heard of the new book and i am so going to read it now! Thanks for the post!
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 4:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Yes I have read it. And Not only do i live by that one I also live by the other Laws of Creation:
    1. You exist no matter what.
    2. The all is One, and the One is all.
    3. What you put out is what you get back. (Or better known as the Law of Attraction.)
    4. Change is the only constant except for the first three Laws which never change.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 1:15 AM on Jun. 30, 2011