Its been...

19 years since i've had a baby and was told it was harmful to dye your hair when pregnant, now i have a 20 year old daughter who is pregnant and i just found out about 2 weeks ago and she has dyed her hair with highlights i think twice this year. do you believe its harmful for the baby? like i said its been a very long time since i've had a baby. what are the new issues of what you can and cannot do while pregnant

lucky35

Asked by lucky35 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I got a perm, hair dyed, highlighted all that with one or more pregnancies... no effects that I know of... perfect healthy kids.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 4:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• thank you ladies, both are very helpful
    lucky35

Comment by lucky35 (original poster) at 4:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I was told by my midwife that the only thing that happens with dying your hair is that because of the boost in hormones your hair colour may not turn out how you expect it too.
    Nicole_Anne

Answer by Nicole_Anne at 8:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2011