Pet odor

I live in a large 3 bedroom apartment, and my wonderful furry son (aka my puppy) decided to use a bedroom as his bathroom. The smell in this apartment is too much to bare!! I've had my windows open all day, spreayed this Glade pet order remover stuff throughout (it hasn't done anything) and I have lit candles. My carpets are the cheap and thin apartment kind. What can I do? I have also already steam cleaned the area. No stains! Just this nasty urine smell!! Please help!!

supermama86

Asked by supermama86 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Pets

• We had that problem (have 3 boxers- one was notorious for being a piddler when he was a puppy) Tried the orange whatever from petco- no go, the Urine Gone in the white bottle helped with the smell for a little bit then quit working. A friend said the covering the smell will do nothing, you have to neutralize the odor enzyme. She suggested we go to Home Depot- Don't remember the name of the product but anyone who works there can help find it..... neutralize the enzyme.
    mish1153

Answer by mish1153 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• That sounds right!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2011