How do you keep up with Cafemom postings?

The posts here just seem to move SO fast that I have difficulty keeping up with them, which makes it tough for me to get to know members on here.

MommyCatalina

Asked by MommyCatalina at 4:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I don't read them all. Only pick the ones I think will interest me or where I think I can offer advice. Over time you'll start to recognize names and who's who.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 4:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• They have slowed down. I just pick through them.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• it's next to impossible. if you're really trying to get to know every single person on here, you've set yourself up for failure. it's just not possible. try narrowing it down to specific groups. I personally can't find enough time to go through every single group I've joined. I pick and choose each time I'm able to log in. find what works for you and is most practical.

mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 4:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Read by category (the drop down menus at the top of your screen labeled "parenting" or "life and home" - don't just click the tab, click the specific category only), and don't try to keep up via the "newly asked" or "newly bumped" lists, because those pull from all the categories at once. Stick to the ones that actually interest you, and over time you'll start to see what has new activity. Most categories only have 3 or 4 active questions going at a time, but others like Just for Fun may see 30 new questions in 10 minutes if enough people are bored.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2011