What is your favorite TV show and why?

I have way to many at one time. But, I would say SYTYCD~ so you think you can dance because I wish I could dance like that and I love the routines and costumes every week.

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 4:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Entertainment

• I agree, I have way too many. My ALL TIME FAVE "could watch nothing but it for weeks straight" would be Friends. It was so sad seeing it end!!!
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Big Bang Theory and Dual Survival
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I'm like you, I have too many at one time,but I'm gonna have to say "The Big Bang Theory." It's just always funny, I LOVE the characters, especially Sheldon (who I named my poodle after, by the way). It always puts me in a good mood, and when a show can make me laugh just watching the commercials, I call that really funny!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Desperate Housewives, Psych, Burn notice, Criminal Minds, Friends, Law and Order SVU, Make it or Break it. and a lot more but those are my tops
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 6:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• NCIS. House, America's Got Talent, Ghost Adventures, Housewives of Orange County, all HGTV's shows, Hells Kitchen, all Bravo's shows.. etc oh and food networks-Unwrapped!!
    SOPHIASMOM

Answer by SOPHIASMOM at 2:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2011