What helps to lose weight faster thats not a pill, i'm looking for powder, chewables or liquid?

I've tried the slim quick packet powder but those dont work, anything else that you may know about besides diet and exercise cause thats what i'm doing right now and its not working. i'm only chunky from my belly and double chin:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• It takes time to see results..Sorry but it's your only hope...You can't honestly say it doesn't work lol because it does...Even if it takes a few months to get dramatic results..Your either doing something wrong or lying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• There is an Organic Meal replacement shake that keeps me full for about 4-6 hours. It's yummy. I get mine at this website: www.skinnymaker.com..it's called fixx.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• you can try lean shake from gnc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Diet and exercise, it's healthy and it's the only way to keep weight off.
    xxPaulaxx

Answer by xxPaulaxx at 7:43 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• There is a drink called Mona Vie that helps. The main ingredient is the acai berry. Which is huge right now for weight loss. PM me if you want more info.
    beccajo2004

Answer by beccajo2004 at 8:38 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Green tea has helped me a lot. I think part of that might be because it keeps me from drinking so much coffee and soda, but they say it helps people lose weight. I lost 5 lbs the first week I switched.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 8:50 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Laxatives but it's terribly unhealthy for you to do.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:59 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• There is NO magic pill, drink, chewable...anything! Sorry. If you want to lose the weight it's hard work and dedication. I've lost 26 pounds since Feb. And it was all due to eating less and working out. At first I would do the elliptical till I burned 700 calories. That took a little over an hour. But it didn't fall off. After 2 weeks of working my ass off....I had lost 2 pounds. That was a crushing blow. But I didn't give up. I'm almost a year in now....and I'm where I should be. Just keep going. Don't give up and don't rely on something besides hard work to get it off because it will let you down EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:37 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I don't suggest anything but vitamins. BUT Green tea capsules (usually around 5-10 dollars at a drug stores) help speed up your metabolism.

Taking pills are only for a quick fix. If you want to keep the weight off, you need to do the boring old eating well and working out.
    PhiLLy-StyLe

Answer by PhiLLy-StyLe at 4:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I WAS 240LBS, I WALKED , ATE RIGHT AND DRANK FRUIT WATER THAT MADE ME FULL, STOP CHIPS AND SNACKS AT NIGHT AND McDONALDS AND BURGER KING.I AM NOW ABOUT 160/170 AND STILL TRYING TO LOSE MORE. NO PILLS OR POWDER.
    twinswilliams

Answer by twinswilliams at 9:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2008