Working from home PIOG

I am currently a stay at home mom but I would like to try to find something to earn a little more spending money for my son. Right now I baby sit my niece and nephew for 120 a month. I would like to bring in a little more since that would cover his diaper and wipe expenses. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas about where to look for work that I could do at home. I am not ready to leave my son for any extended period of time yet. Thank you for your time in reading this and for your answers.

angelmine2011

Asked by angelmine2011 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Money & Work

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:55 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• You could look in to Dove Chocolate Discoveries. Its all about Chocolate :0 I am an Independent Chocolatier :)
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I have my own home business. You can work as much or as little as you want. We make 50% on everything!! Message me if you are interested!! Good Luck, mama!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 5:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I'm a gift basket consultant for La Bella baskets and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

I do this all from home:-) This may or not be for you, but thought I offer:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) My check is on my profile, so completely legit! If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-) Which will be ending soon.
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership accounts

Have a Beautiful Day!:-)
    Best of luck on your search!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Career
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 6:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I have my own business with Scentsy selling Wickless candles. I do one home party and one craft fair each month. If you are interested, you can check out the website at www.Wicklesswithnickless.com and click on the join tab for the information.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 6:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.facebook.com/likeinternetceomoms

We are the largest group working from Home online!

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 8:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2011