Getting my hopes up?

I have a 13 month old and am thinking I may be pregnant. I was in denial the first month or so with my first pregnancy so I am having and issue figuring out if these are symptoms.
I was supposed to get AF on the 13th and so far she is a no show. Not even any symptoms reassuring me she will be coming. I have noticed I've been quite gassy, some unexplained heartburn, and some clear thick gooey vaginal dishcharge (with no itching or odor) when I wipe.
So are those common pregnancy symptoms or did you experience any of them in early pregnancy?
Also, this evening I tested and got a BFN . I plan on testing again in the moring. Just trying to determine if I'm getting my hopes up.. haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• maybe your just gassy. vaginal discharge is normal, and heartburn can happen. but they are also preg signs. stop reposting this question. take your test in the morning and youll know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Gassy has nothing to do with pregnancy. As stated before, your "baby" isnt' big enough to cause heartburn this early if you are pregnant. Discharge could be from ovulation, etc....who knows. Take a test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I posted this in pregnancy before. I wanted more resposes so I put it in here as well.
    If you're going to be an ass, don't respond.
    Thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i can respond, and i did. and i gave you an answer :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• anon...1:47. I actually was looking up pregnancy symptoms last night and being gassy is in fact a sing of pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Dec. 15, 2008