What is something your child should not have done, but you could not keep yourself from laughing?

My daughter is 6 months old and went poo poo in her bathwater, but I could not stop laughing because her face was as bright as a cherry and she had bitter beer face. Then, she did it again next bath time! Not so funny the second time around!

Tag! Your It!!!!

Gingerwheel

Asked by Gingerwheel at 4:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• We were playing in the garage 2 nights ago and Max had to pee, his dad told him ok buddy, go pee then, he meant in the house but our son pulled down his pants and pee'd in the garage on the floor, then jumped in it 2 minutes later before I could clean it up thinking it was a puddle..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Just the other day, my 12 month old got a hold of the remote. I said "Damian, that's not yours". He proceeded to run from me and headed towards the kitchen. The kitchen is gated off so when he got to it, he turned around to see where I was. I was right behind him so he quickly turned back around and threw the remote through the gate, then looked back at me like "Whatcha gonna do now, ma? It's on the OTHER side of the gate!"
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• My oldest was 3, maybe 4. We'd had my youngest BIL staying with us (about 15 at the time) and he was constantly gelling his hair. After he'd gone home, my DS missed him horribly. Went to get him up and dressed one morning, and his normally dark brown hair was whitish. I touched it, and it was stiff as a board. Come to find out he'd woken up before I had, snuck into the kitchen, stolen a can of cream cheese cake frosting, and plastered his hair with it. I couldn't help but grab the camera and start taking pics, the whole while he was bawling sure he was in deep trouble.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• My dd went to latch on to my dh nipple when he was holding her without a shirt on.. it was hilarious she opened her mouth real wide and let out an "AAAAA" and went for it.. my dh held her away from his chest and goes ...no not daddy's boobies.. hahahha we laughed for a good solid 20 min that night
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Wait til you ask a question and get a reply of : "HELL yeah!"
    MamaMia9999

Answer by MamaMia9999 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2011