My kids are driving me nuts.

I'm having a killer headache. My kids won't let me take a nap tried to take two advils didn't work. I'm about to shoot myself in the head to get the pain away... not only I have a headache but I'm having major cramps. NOT AF, I haven't seen her in 4 months. They're playing loudly screaming crying and all not helping at all <:( FML

marinebrats

Asked by marinebrats at 5:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• crown royal works wonders, so does vodka,,
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 5:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Can you park their little butts in front of the t.v. with a movie and popcorn?
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 5:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Did you happen to have one of those parents that would send you to your room for the rest of the day? There is absolutly nothing wrong with that at all. Make them all go to their rooms. I have five children 15, 12, 6, 3, 2, and a 2 year old niece that I have five nights out of the week so my sister can work. Some nights I have to make them spend the rest of the evening in their room because I am just realisticaly exhausted...maybe I do have cramps oar a head ache. Parenting is hard and the only way you are going to get a break is if you make one for yourself. Send them to their rooms for the night and dont let them out unless they realy need something, help or the bathroom......Some times you just need down time. Its easy to forget even with having one child to take care of yourself. I hope you feel better soon and good luck to you
    mashonad07

Answer by mashonad07 at 5:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I agree with mashonad07, send them to their rooms. If u have to make a tent in front of TV give em popcorn. Look for some Bayer asprin and pray. Good look hon.
    DeBee13

Answer by DeBee13 at 5:02 AM on Jun. 30, 2011