Leaving my BD/BF?

My bf and I have been together almost 3 1/2 years, and we have a beautiful son together, that will be 2 in september. We are always fighting we argue all the time and have actually gotten into physical fights, he has never hit me just grabbed me by my hair and the throat. He always feels bad after and so do i. Ive punched him, slapped him and thrown stuff at him. I was recently on a website that he always post on and i came across a posting saying " i gave her yet another chance, god knows why", he also said, "i love our son, but she wasn't the right person to be the mother to my child". I am not a bad parent i would go to the ends of the earth for my son. I dont know what to do, i really do want to leave him but its CONVENIENT, to stay with him, cuz i really dont want to move back in with my parents,and he pays my car insurance, its going to take me at least a few months to be able to move out, but i'm wondering if i should just move out now and just deal with living with my parents, i dont no if i can face him knowing the truth about what he thinks of me:( any advice would be great:)

1mama2B

Asked by 1mama2B at 5:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Leave him. Why would you want to stay with someonewho said that you are not the right mother for his child?
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 5:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• That's a horrible situation for your son to be in. You are teaching your son to solve problems by being violent. It's not good for either one of you to be lifting a hand to either one. I think you need to move back in with your parents and seek some counseling, preferrably in the form of anger management and stick with it. Remember, your son will grow up someday and if he learns to put his hands on a woman, he may end up in jail.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 6:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• you both obviously need some help. don't stay with him for the convienence that's a bad idea. and obviously he doesn't think very highly of you. separate yourself from him and try to help yourself out first so that you are a better person to be around with. for the sake of your child
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 30, 2011