Tangled Birthday theme

I am making my friend's 4 y/o dd's bday cake as her present from me. Now I have an idea, my friend wants a chocolate whip cream frosting, so I wonder if I can make these designs out of that or not. I want to make a tiger lilly, as that is the closest flower to the one in the movie, img gonna put some edible glitter on it but how do I make that? I don't care it it's not 3d but so far I can't find tutorials on how to make it without it being made out of fondant or gum paste. Also music notes. I was going to put music notes on the side of the cake could I use whip cream frosting for this? also any other ideas I can do for this cake? like a pearl edging or something? it's two tier btw

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 5:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Instead of music notes on the side how about lanterns since the movie is revolved around her going to see the lanterns. Other then that I have no suggestions sorry!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Already have the lanterns covered. I am buying some gold balloons and taping a cut out tarot sun onto them then putting a white glow stick inside for the "lanterns"
    rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 5:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• but maybe I could do the banners, like make the purple banner all the way around the cake and then do the tarot sun in that hmmmm...
    rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 5:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2011