Tangled bday cake help

I am making my friend's 4 y/o dd's bday cake as her present from me. Now I have an idea, my friend wants a chocolate whip cream frosting, so I wonder if I can make these designs out of that or not. I want to make a tiger lilly, as that is the closest flower to the one in the movie, img gonna put some edible glitter on it but how do I make that? I don't care it it's not 3d but so far I can't find tutorials on how to make it without it being made out of fondant or gum paste. Also music notes. I was going to put music notes on the side of the cake could I use whip cream frosting for this? also any other ideas I can do for this cake? like a pearl edging or something? it's two tier btw

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 5:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Maybe a tower somehow with a waffle style cone, and pink and purple frosting with windows cut into it with a knife and piped around them?
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 6:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• You can buy edible glitter frosting/glaze with the other pre done frostings and stuff at the store. It comes in a box, and they have a few colors.
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 6:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2011