Why do u all get Questions deleted?

Why do all u moms get questions deleted? are u scared of something or what people will say.....? I think u all should just answer the question and if u dont like it move on! what the harm of the question? other than critzim

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Because if the person is being rude, or the question was just made to piss people off it is against cafemom rules. follow the rules and questions wont be deleted.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:12 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• if they are offensive, I have the right to report them.
    if they are not a proper question for this forum (try reading the terms of service and community guidelines at the bottom of the page) I have the right to report them.

what's "critzim"? I don't think I've ever heard that word before... what language is it?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I agree with the first poster. This meant to be helpful to moms and drama started for the sake of drama doesn't help anybody. It distracts people from the more serious questions that people have.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 2:25 AM on Dec. 15, 2008