Amazing how you woman can turn something funny into a negative!!

I posted about my SO sweating and looking annoyed with washing dishes for the first tme in the whole 4 yrs we've been together. It wasnt making fun of what he was doing just the fact that he was griping about something I do every single day as a sahm. He did them and that was that, we hung out for the night while the baby slept. Well of course negative nancys had to take this whole post to another level of ridiculous and couldn't just see the fun in it. I'm amazed how people can change it around so quickly into my marriage my be in trouble haha I mean really!!? WTH sooo stupid! Lol do you ever just wanna tell people to take a chill pill and see the funny or positive in something?

Ladies put down the coffee and get off the road with all that anger and negativity, someone might get hurt ahhhaha

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 5:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Cafemom is like that. Sometimes it is funny and sometimes not so much. So glad to see you laughing it off.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 5:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• My husband makes a very good house wife :P
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• LMAO
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 5:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• LOL! Thats funny. I posted this one question about what do your LO's call their private parts. I said my 2 year old son calls his penis a wee wee and I have a daughter on the way and I'm not sure what I was going to have her call her vagina. Well (LOL) suddenly I had about 10-15 posts from woman who were saying I have issues and I need counseling because I have such a problem with my body and I am ashamed of myself and that's why I want my daughter and son to call their privates fake names. LOL Some ladies can be crazy on here!!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I guess we deal with those kind of ppl anywhere you go. Like your attitude towards it though! They need to take a good look at themselves instead of twisting others funny stories into something different.
    confusedmomma67

Answer by confusedmomma67 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Lol agreed
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• you let your SO wash the dishes?? what kind of real woman are you?? why didn't you just tell him to put them in the dishwasher/unload it..like i do? lol!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• That happens a lot on here...they WANT you to be as miserable as they are.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 6:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I couldn't load the dishwasher because it was still filled With the dishes I loaded in a couple days ago hahhaa so gross!

Thanks for lightening up the mood on cafemom ladies, maybe the other mommies will loosen the pole and talk to their therapist about removing them sometime soon. Their ass is getting crowded LOl
    ProudMammaMia

Comment by ProudMammaMia (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• misery loves company
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2011