What could this possibly mean?!

my friend is so worried, about her son, He is a 13 yr.old boy ,will be 14yr. old in mid july. and he has little naked dolls in his room. She doesn't know where he gets them, or why he has them, eveytime she asks him about it , he saids it's not mine, I don't know why the doll was in my room. She needs answers , can someone please help.

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 6:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Naked dolls as in ?? Barbies or Voo Doo dolls? lol.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 6:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Does he have a little sister? that's kinda creepy, sorry that's all I have
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Probably puberty related stuff. Is that terrible to say? He is at that age, and it is probably nothing much to worry about.

Hugs.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I think we need a tad more info...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• that is a little creepy... has he turned into a goth kid recently by any chance?
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 6:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Well, since a 13 year old can't really get access to porn except for on the internet, maybe he is using them for his own pleasure and is way to embarrassed to own up to it. I mean seriously, at 13 would you admit to your mother that you were choking your chicken? Or maybe he is exploring the feminine side?
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 6:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• LOL....little naked dolls.
    We DO need more information.
    At least he doesn't have a whole arsenal of weapons hidden in his closet. THAT would be something to be worried about!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Okay, so I take it as nothing too serious to worry about. I'll tell her but she won't like it,.I sord of agree with imaginationmama. though.thanks all.
    incarnita

Comment by incarnita (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Ya, I'd be findingout where they came from that's all. Weird!
    cat4458

Answer by cat4458 at 7:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I wouldn't be too worried... it sounds like he's awakening to the fact that women are something of interest when naked, lol!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 3:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2011