Anyone have problems going off of depo

so heres my story i have been on depo for 6 months did not take it in april now here in june i have pregnancy symptoms im tired nauseated alot dizzy, peeing alot back aches when i brush my teeth my gums bleed im moody, my boobs are fuller and no period but haven't had one in 6 months due to depo also my smell like is very strong i smell everything its more intense then ever i took a test 2 weeks ago said neg took one 30 min ago said neg i dont know what to do any advice i feel i need to see a doc but hubby thinks i dont need to what do you guys think

Welch41407

Asked by Welch41407 at 6:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• your fertility returns within 24 to 48 hours when going off depo, but your hormone levels may not regulate for up to a year after stopping depo.. which means it could take up to a year or better before you have a normal regular period.. doesnt mean you cant get pregnant though.. I was on depo for 5 yrs, and those are normal syptoms when you go off depo..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 6:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• really wow never will go on it again
    Welch41407

Comment by Welch41407 (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• right.. thats what i said too, and had my tubes tied.. lol.. but i got 2 kids a boy and a girl so...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 10:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2011