Are they just dancers or adult entertainers? adult content

Ok I have never been in a strip club but I heard from a woman that was, that they don't only dance. Women perform sexual acts on each other too. I always though they were called exotic dancers because that is what they did. Are they turning into live sex shows or has it always been this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Money & Work

• It depends on the club. I've been to both types. In NC at least, they aren't allowed to serve alcohol if they are performing sexual acts, so they are strictly BYOB and the ones I've been to not so nice places! But then I've been to some very upscale strip clubs where they are dancers only - but it depends on the club, the state, and the individual "dancer"

Answer by missanc at 6:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I think there are varying state regulations about this sort of thing.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• depends on the placed where you are. I used to work for a strip club for 2 years and we didn't do stuff like that. We only danced and made shows. It was a very respectful strip club IMO
    marinebrats

Answer by marinebrats at 6:24 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• It depends on the clubs.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2011