Tylenol PM if pregnant?

ok i might be pregnant(not sure yet), but i have problems sleeping and problems with pain, so i take 2 tylenol pms a night for relief and help with sleeping. i know i was allowed to take benadryll(sp?) while preg. with my first and its ok to take tylenol, but is it ok to take tylenol pms while pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You can use Tylenol PM, but you shouldnt use it every night and never more then the recommended dose. If you are pregnant, you should let your DR. know that you've been taking the PM.
    CassandraLeeMN

Answer by CassandraLeeMN at 2:38 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• tylenol is actually the only recommended OTC pain reliever for pregnant women.

yes tylenol PM is OK while pregnant as long as you aren't exceeding the recommended dosage which it sounds like you are not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• oh good ty so much, i have to take it for sciatica and to sleep and i would hate to not be able to take them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• you're welcome :) good luck! sciatica sucks! :o(

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• oh i know. they told me it was caused from pressure of carrying my dd. and thanks i need all the luck. you have a nice night and take care.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• yes, my gyno told me I can even take the whole bottle of tylenol if I wanted too, that thats the safest medicine there is when youre preggo. so feel free to take the whole bottle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I took Tylenol PM for my sleeping problems my first Trimester and a few times in my last - it's a god send (when it would work) :) I don't reccommend the whole bottle tho....
    itsaboy1208

Answer by itsaboy1208 at 3:54 AM on Dec. 15, 2008