3 positives + numerous of negatives = no baby :(

took another pregnancy test ( first response) it was negative! I guess im not pregnant. I have no idea why the test was positive. Im not bleeding or cramping. I stop charting because I thought i was pregnant ..now this! ugghhh why is life so complicated?

sorry this was more of a vent than a question but please feel free to comment.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• if you had a positive then a negative that could mean that you are having an ectopic pregnancy. Call the dr asap!!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 6:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Might not have enough HCG built up. You should always test with first morning urine. If you are going to test multiple times pee in a cup so as not to disrupt the concentration of the hormone. If you hadsomething to drink then tested again it could be negative because you diluted out the hormone. At any rate, maybe have a blood test done and an ultrasound to make sure you aren't or if you are that it's not ectopic.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• i i use first morning urine, i also use a cup..still negative. im not having any bleeding yet.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2011