what are you getting your dad and stepmom for christmas?

and how about your grandmas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Shopping

• I am getting my dad a hydraulic jack, some new work gloves, and some little thing kinda like a metal fishing pole not really sure what it is but it helps you find stuff,
    I dont have a stepmom but I am getting my mom records for the record player my dad got her
    We are doing a calender with pictures of our son for my hubbys grandparents.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 10:11 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• My husband bought his father a Stanley thermos like the one he lost overboard on his boat, and a Stanley coffee mug, which he loves more than the thermos....LOL.
    We gave his father's wife (technically his step-mother, but we never think of her that way) some bath products.
    We gave both of them framed photos of the girls just like we do every year.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:31 AM on Dec. 26, 2008