how does one get an acct w/Sams or Costco?

babygirl821

Asked by babygirl821 at 3:36 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Shopping

• Just go into the store and sign up.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 5:11 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I have a Sam's club membership. I walked up to the service desk, filled out the application, they took my money snapped a pic and handed me a card. Then I started shopping.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 5:22 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Sams club is cheaper but Costco has more stuff.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 3:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• We did Costco when we moved up here in 2007 (just go in, sign up, have your photo taken for the card, and start shopping). Our membership was for a year and we were disappointed with the selections and prices even though they are located right down the road from us.

Hubby found a Sam's Club about 40 minutes north of us (it's on his way home from work) so signed up for a year's membership there. He does our food shopping every 2 weeks there and we have been so pleased with the selection and prices!

We will be renewing our membership with Sam's Club.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:29 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Just the opposite here, JCrestoredme! lol We have memberships to both, but drive the 40 miles to Sam's cuz THEY have more stuff than the Costco which is only 8 miles from me.

And there are no hoops anymore to jump through at membership stores. It used to be for employess of certain credit unions or business owners, but now they just want your 50 bucks!
    toomanypoodles

Answer by toomanypoodles at 4:18 AM on Jan. 12, 2009