With an eptopic pregnancy, do you feel constant pain?

webMD said I could have an eptopic pregnancy with my symptoms. I have a sharp pain, then achey pain, late period, severe back pain. But my pelvic pain isnt constant. If it was eptopic pregnancy, wouldnt it be constant?

stenhouse_baby

Asked by stenhouse_baby at 7:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Health

• Not necessarily. Take a pregnancy test. But, if you are concerned, see your doctor immediately. I will tell you that the pain is worse than childbirth, and becomes completely debilitating. But, it didn't start out that way for me. If you believe there is any chance you could have an ectopic pregnancy, don't take a chance. You can die if it ruptures.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Look up symptoms for ovarian cyst. I think it sounds consistent with that and can delay a pd
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 7:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• sounds more like a cyst to me.....go to the er, they will do an ultra-sound......i have had them.
    southernlady184

Answer by southernlady184 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• i had a cyst in '06 and an ectopic last year. I had no pain with ectopic and lots with the cyst.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 9:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2011