Passion Parties

I dont know many people around Ft Campbell Kentucky area because I am just stationed here and only know the guys here. I dont really know alot of females here in this area. How would I go about advertising to do a passion party? I want to be a consultant but dont want to get started if I wont make any money because lack of parties. Please Help with advice!!!!

kristianmommy

Asked by kristianmommy at 7:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Entertainment

• I do Pure Romance parties and I connect with people on Facebook. I started a fan page for my business and started suggesting it to people. I got business cards and I put them EVERYWHERE I mean the teller at the bank, servers at restaurants, gas station ladies. Every woman I come across I give a business card for the most part.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 7:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2011