Pregnant?

OK so my period is due on December 17th, I've felt I was prego since the beginning of the month, I had symptoms all the second week of December and still do. Sound pregnant? and is First response a good test to use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• just wait until your period is a few days late to take the test.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 4:22 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• It depends on how long your cycle is. You cant get a postive test until 10 days past ovulation at the earliest. So going by you saying you should get your period on the 17th I think you could get a postive...Maybe a faint one but a positive. If you take one and it comes out negative wait till the 20th and take another if you do not get your period
    jeni0323

Answer by jeni0323 at 4:24 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• You are not even late yet. How are we supposed to know if you are pregnant?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• sypmtoms and i have a very strong feeling i am pregnant, my cycle is 24 days long. im way past 10 days of ovulation i will probably take a test tomorrow morning would it show?
    Anonymous