Any good Holiday recipes?

I need a recipe to take to a good friend of the family who is struggling this holiday season due to losing her son a few months back, anything thats tasty? please and thank you

jocelynsue123

Asked by jocelynsue123 at 4:06 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Are you looking for a dinner? dessert? special treat? I have tons of recipes, many with photo tutorials, on my blog, which you can find here:

http://eating-sandiego.blogspot.com

Don't worry, there's nothing trying to get you to buy anything...just a lot of foodie stuff :)

jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 6:53 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Im looking for more of a special treat, and thanks for the website that looks like its got some yummy stuff on it! :)
    jocelynsue123

Answer by jocelynsue123 at 11:54 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Kraft.com has alot of great easy to make treats that are ingredient friendly. :) I get their email once a week or so and they have loads of Christmas gift goodies. :) I think another site I got a link to, today was Epicurius (sp?) And lastly Martha Stewart has some impressive recipes that take you step by step, but frankly, for the average person, I would check out Kraft foods.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 6:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2008