Holy Crap... I sprined my ankle on vaccation!!

We went to this cavern today that had this creek next to it. Well Dh adn I were watching the kids on this big rock. They were looking at a puddle that had misquote larva in it (gross I know) any way DD started backing up. WE both yelled at her to stop but every time we said stop she backed up. I finally dove for her when she was about 2 feet from the edge that dropped off about 8-10 feet into the creek. IN the process my ankle popped and hurt like hell. SO I am now stuck int he mountains unable to MOVE. ::sigh:: CAN ANYONE CHEER ME UP? I have to say the worst part is I keep seeing what would have happened if I had not dove after DD. Her falling and busting her head open or dying! I guess better me than her...

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 7:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• feel betterouch! sorry! stay off of it! hope you recover quickly, op.

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:37 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I did that once. See if you can find a pharmacy that rents crutches. They suck, but it'll make you able to get around on vacation.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• You should have seen the state of a couple I saw on the way home from Costa Rica. Practically full body casts.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 8:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Bummer! Hope you feel better.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2011