What Should I Do??

I am dating a guy who's latino. He's 32 years old,no kids and never married. We have been dating 3 weeks. He's fell head over heels for me and wants to see me all the time and calls me 3 times a day. He tells me that me and my children are his family since he has no family here.His family lives in Cuba and Miami.I don't have a problem with this.The thing is he is already talking about wanting to move in with me and he says later "maybe" marry me.He has already told me he loves. I really feel abit awkward about him wanting to move in with me so soon.His employment is just down the road where I live,he has his on apartment and no car.He has only lived in this area for 2 months.Should I let him move in so soon?or should I make him wait awhile?I really like him but things feel abit awkward.What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• don't do it. he is 32 and has no car tsk.
    he is moving way too fast and might be looking for a sucker who would let him use her car
    its only been 3 weeks and he loves you already ? hmmm
    do you know of his character to let him move in with your kids ?
    have you done a back ground check on this guy with a fine toothed comb since he will be in your home with the kiddos?
    have you seen him at his worst, have you seen him get mad yet ? right now he is sweet as pie, have you seen his other side ?
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Always listen to your gut! Stay out of your heart and head! There are reasons you feel uneasy, if he truly loves you he will understand you are not ready for that. GL
    supermama86

Answer by supermama86 at 7:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Normally I would say you have to do what you feel comfortable with, but you have kids, and I don't think it's a good idea to let a guy you barely know move in with you when you have kids. They have to come first.

Good luck!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Wow, I would wait. 3 weeks is way too soon if you ask me. Things seem to be moving VERY fast and that would scare me.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• If you feel awkward about it, don't do it. Wait a while. If he truly loves you, he'll wait until you're ready.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• THINK ABOUT YOUR KIDS!! NO DON'T LET HIM MOVE IN..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• go with your gut. If it feels awkward then don't do it just yet.
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 7:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Depends on your feelings for him. If don't feel as strongly, I think the move in and definitely marriage should slow down.. Besides that awkward feeling about him moving fast, if you're in love and feel the same way, go for it.... But sounds like he needs to slow down..lol..

i agree with MommyBulger "go with your gut".

Fantasystar

Answer by Fantasystar at 7:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• confused

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no...

3 weeks...

you have kids.. why would you consider that on any level???

girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• If it is awkward, don't. Me and my man moved in together immediately but we are happily married and it wasn't awkward.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2011