I hate military housing and how we are connected to each other adult content

We moved in about six months ago and on the exact same day our neighbors moved in. They are ridiculous, always fighting and screaming at each other. One of their fights apparently led to their flat screen being broken because the next day it was sitting on the curb with a broken screen.....its been there for two weeks.

But last night was the breaking point. Our bedrooms are right next to each other and they have loud sex, which is fine, if it wasn't at 130 in the morning. They're bed started hitting our wall for at least 20 minutes and she is screaming so loud during. Good for them, but I'm trying to sleep. And then they did it again at 630 in the morning. I went and slept on the couch. I don't feel comfortable in my home. My husband and I are aware that the walls are paper thin so we are quiet at night and restrict loud sex to the daytime when most people aren't home.

What can I do? It's Hawaii so moving off base is pretty expensive and I suppose we could go on a waiting list for a new house, but my son can walk to this school and all of his friends are there.

HollyBoBolly

Asked by HollyBoBolly at 8:04 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• My brother and his family are stationed in HI. You could probably complain to HA. While you guys may not know each other, you pretty much have their sex life down pat. Ick. Im sorry your going thru this!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 9:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• maybe you should leave an anon note at their door or in their mail .
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Bang on the wall or see who can go louder! lol
    Seriously though... I would call the housing authority.
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Earplugs?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 8:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Yeah! a note,that's not too obvious.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 8:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Can't you contact housing authority?
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• i would def make a point to let them know how obvious they are..either with a anon note or by calling the housing authority..its discusting and tacky on their part..i would want my private life to stay private
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 8:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• First of all, I would move my bed to a different wall! I think if you leave a note, they're going to figure out who did it. This whole thing is very awkward, obviously. Maybe you husband can talk to the other husband?
    Pink.Frosting

Answer by Pink.Frosting at 9:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Wow anon....first of all that was uncalled for. and second despite what you think. It's not free. We pay for it. And when I was active duty I earned all of that pay and then some. You will never know the sacrifices my dual military family made so you can make dumbass anonymous comments here on cafemom.
    HollyBoBolly

Comment by HollyBoBolly (original poster) at 10:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• if they are fighting like that you could report them to your military housing and see what they can do and like tink05215 see who can get the loudest and maybe they will shut it cause they wont want to hear you two
    angeleyz375

Answer by angeleyz375 at 10:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2011