How to boost my energy level?

I constantly feel overly exhausted. Is there anything you do or take or drink to help with your energy level? I take my multi vitamin every night before bed but other than that nothing else. Any suggestions?

Asked by leann74016 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• ~*Giggles*~... I too take a multi-Vitamin and Omega... but I still end up drinking a pot of coffee a day!!! My 4 and 5 year old never took naps... I have to wonder sometimes if they are on something, they are up early, fight going to bed and that is later than I'd like, and don't take naps...

If you find something that will give energy and not kill my body let me know???? Hahaha

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• believe it or not= working out.

Answer by gwen20 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• B Vitamins

Answer by tspillane at 8:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I take Vitamin B12 for that. It truly works wonders and generally starts helping with energy rather quickly.

Answer by Pink.Frosting at 9:37 PM on Jun. 29, 2011