What are your kid's favorite TV shows?

My child's favorite are Super Why, Caillou, Ni Hao Ki Lan, Yo Gabba Gabba, Bubble Guppies and Team Umizoomi.

TashaStar81

Asked by TashaStar81 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• They both love Phineas and Ferb and a few of the older Nick Shows like RugRats and Ahhh Real monsters. They are 6 and 3. The 3 year old also enjoys Yo Gabba, Kai-Lan and Dora. the 6 year old also enjoys Johnny Test and Speed Racer-Next Generation.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I DVR stuff... Diego... Word World... Sid the Science Kid... Magic School Bus... and a few others... piled up in DVR and not 53% full... hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• 7 year old: Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, Hot Wheels, Sonic and some other cartoon network shows that I'm not real fond of so he only gets to watch them when I have appointments in the morning.

4 year old: Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh (courtesy of her brother/idol), Sid the Science Kid, Clifford, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, Special Agent Oso, Super WHY!
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• my 6 yr old likes icarly and good luck charlie and my 2yr old likes deigo,wonder pets,barney and anything with music and animals!
    fleaandtick

Answer by fleaandtick at 8:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Franklin,
    Little Bear,
    I Carly,
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• My son will be 3 in 2 weeks ....We stick to PBS his favs are: Cat in the Hat, Super Why and Sid the Science Kid.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:04 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Team umi zoomi .. he knows the theme song by heart and Dino dan. I love it Dino dan is his first "non" cartoon show that he likes. he will be 4 next week. the only thing with Dino Dan is for at least an hour after he watches it he will stomp around the house pretending to be a t-rex..i feel bad for my neighbors (i live in an apartment). now that i have a back yard i regulate tv time to only a few hours a day. I remember when i was growing up it didnt matter if it was summer winter rain snow or sun, we would get in trouble if we were caught watching tv during the day.
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 11:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• hannah montana, caillou, and anything that is on sprout.
    sunshinehippie

Answer by sunshinehippie at 2:31 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• team umizummi
    Mrs.Ro

Answer by Mrs.Ro at 4:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Dora,Diego,Scooby Doo
    PreemieMommy23

Answer by PreemieMommy23 at 7:32 PM on Jul. 1, 2011