Help?

My sister and I have always been close. We are 6 years apart. She is the oldest. Well ever since I told her I was pregnant she has just been distant. She doesn't talk to me as much. When I first told her I was pregnant she was mad and said I was NOT supposed to get pregnant before her. Now everytime I talk to her about the baby she tries to be very controlling about it and she is trying to tell me what to do with everything. Like she told me she HAS to be the godmother and she HAS to be in the room when I'm having the baby, and when I tell her how I want it she gets mad. I don't know what to do.

Megan1213

Asked by Megan1213 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• i smell jealousy..and thats mighty childish on her part. do what ever makes you comfortable. it is your decision if u want her in the delivery room or who u want as the godmother. just do your thing she will come around= or not.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• she's upset maybe because she wants a baby and your having one....sorry your going through this just remeber you get to make those choices not your sister...

traren

Answer by traren at 9:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I agree with Gwen. Ths entire question smells of jelousy. Dont let her get to you momma! Congrats on the baby!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 9:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I think that she is being jealous, and you need to go with your heart. Do what ever your heart tells you is the right thing to do. Don't let her
    ruin this very special time for you.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 12:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2011