Do you think watching porn is considered cheating?

Some people say it does, to me it doesn't. What do you think?

TashaStar81

Asked by TashaStar81 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• I dont think it is considered cheating. But, when a guy becomes obsessive with porn, and it takes away from your time together, and your sex life... then it becomes a problem.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 8:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Cheating or not, I think it's morally wrong. I think sex should be sacred, between a man and woman who love and are commited to each other. Can you imagine how much better our society would function if people didn't just have sex with everyone for fun? There would be SO many less torn apart families and so many less messed up children. Welfare would get a huge break too and I know I'm gonna get bashed for saying that but I could care less. That's my opinion!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I use to think it was cheating. I thought why look at them girls and not (me), but now I don't care. The only thing that I ask of him (he doesn't have to watch it around or infront of me), but I ask that he not lie to me if I like ask if he has been watching it or something or hide it from me. And as long as he isn't holding sex from me I don't care lol. I use to be that way though where I would get so mad when he did it, but he would lie to me about it. He was ordering movies on pay perview and lying about it and he would look it up on the computer then the computer would crash and he would deny it, but ever since I told him I don't care as long as hr doesn't lie about it he is honest about it now.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I don't think it is, but some guys go overboard. If he watched porn instead of spending time with me, I'd consider that cheating.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• well it depends on the situation would you be ok if your partner or boyfriend watched porn but to me i think its perfectly normal to watch porn even if you are involved in a relationship hope this helps out...oh but also if your boyfriend thinks its cheating then you probably should stop watching it if you want to keep a good healthy relationship
    Netta305

Answer by Netta305 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Yes.
    If my husband is lusting after other women he is not being faithful to me. He shouldn't be lusting after anyone, including me. I personally think that porn hurts a lot of people and is not healthy.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 9:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Not at all.
    MommyCatalina

Answer by MommyCatalina at 9:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Of course not.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 10:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• No way.
    jteffs

Answer by jteffs at 8:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Definitely not. If he forms an emotional attachment or prefers porn to sex... then maybe.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 8:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2011