Help I don't know what to do?

i don't know what to do cause i have three kids, no job, no education, and no help from there fathers. i know some may think why would i have so many if i knew all this before, but the thing is that one was planned, one just happen and accepted, and the other was u can say was forced on me. and their fathers one's dead (may he RIP) and the other is just no good. my family, friends, strangers period get on me about my last one but i can't tell them what happen to me in making that one, so i live with them thinking that i'm some sex freak, who just making babies and can bearly tak care of them, and their comments are killing and starting to get to me what to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• First you go down to social services and get some help for your kids (foodstamps and medical) then you see if they have a work program, if they do they will help you find a job, if not go get a job at McDonalds.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 5:37 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Samm is right, next you go find a support group, a church, a group of moms, a therapy group a play group if you have to, but someone who can listen and be supportive. Feel free to email me anytime. I had the same situation but now I am doing ok. I can definately give tips for living well cheap.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 5:44 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Get some counseling for yourself to deal with whatever you can't talk to your family about. I agree with going to Social services and tell them your situation and get whatever assistance is available to you. They can help you get the schooling and job training that you need. GoodWill also offers free job training if there is one near you. Good luck.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 6:06 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I have been there....and still climbing my way out of the hole. Surround yourself with helpful people. Anyone who is NOT completely ignore. I don't care if it's family. Remember the phrase: If they are not part of the solution, they are part of the problem"! GL
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:23 AM on Dec. 15, 2008