Please be honest (but gentle)

I just started a blog today and I'm pretty terrified that I suck. So would you please take a look and let me know what changes you might make? Thank you CMers!

Books 4 Dinner

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Entertainment

• That was a WONDERFUL post. I loved the idea of "Brother Books", that sounds like a perfect life. I've had Room on my to-read list since I heard about it, & now I'm even more excited to read it! Your narrative voice is very nice, & you didn't give too much away. I've added you to my favorites list, Anna, & I'm psyched for your next post! My name is Kathryn, btw, feel free to PM or friend me

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• This reminds me of the blog a person on another social networking site has, same place too... she adds in actual videoblogs on her site of the books she has read... try joining one of those curcles that help draw in more readers?

Ohh... I bet a local book club would be cool and you all share about what was read would be interesting too.. and give other perspectives and insite
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• By any chance, could you give me the link to the videoblog? I would love to see others. Thank you!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• i do not know much about blogs. but i liked it. there was a post about someone who would be glad to critique your blog. did you read that post? there were many bloggers . maybe their opinion would weigh more with you
    RoseWall

Answer by RoseWall at 8:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I definitely want to read ROOM. You got my interest.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I have to admit, I really had no clue what the blog title "Books 4 Dinner" meant. At first I thought you meant books to read at dinner, but... I guess you mean you love them so much you "eat" them? I have read "Room," but you may want to provide a "spoiler alert" for anyone who hasn't? One of the great things about that book is that the reader only knows as much as the narrator. Going into it knowing that they're being held captive and planning an escape kind of changes it.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2011